Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 13, 2011

How to Earn Dollars Without Leaving Your Home, Series Post No. 2

In my first post on How to Earn Dollars Without Leaving Your Home , I featured  the top five hundred online outsourcing website - oDesk.

Now I will introduce you to another top five hundred website called eLance.

eLance works pretty much like oDesk in many ways except that, and this is big time for me, the former charges a one-time registration fee for employers and more fees for "connects".

But surely there must be something about eLance that keeps it on number 383 on Alexa's rating. oDesk is number 313.

And by the way, I'd you to take a look at Alexa. This is one fantastic website-rating company that calls itself a "Website Information Company". And rightly so. So if you want to research the stats websites, check out Alexa.

Now going back to my feature site, eLance, I like you to be the judge. Click here to go to the eLance website.

Happy job hunting.

No comments:

Do you think China will commute the death sentence of the 3 Filipinos?