Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2011

Recommended Website for OFWs, Filipino Job Seekers

Are you an OFW who wants to move to a better job?

You are not an OFW but wish to get a job abroad and don't know where to start?

Do you know of anyone (a relative or a friend) who wants to become an OFW?

Or you simply want to know something about jobs abroad? What it's like to be an OFW?



If you answer yes to any of the above questions, then the website I am featuring here is for you.

I have spent countless number of days scouting for an OFW cum Filipino job seekers website that is surfer-friendly, simple, comprehensive and very informative. Now that sounds like a lot to expect from a website. And a Philippine website at that.

Guess what. I found one for you!

But first let me tell you what makes this OFW and Filipino job seekers website tick? Here what I think why:

  1.  Categorized job look-up. Jobs are categorized into specific group search like Jobs by Specialization, Jobs by Country, and Jobs with No Placement Fee and Salary Deduction.
  2. The website has Tools section where you will find valuable information like the Salary Guide for OFWs and Check Agency Status.
  3. Up-to-date information on host country policies and regulations for foreign workers.
  4. Events sections highlighting up coming job fairs and livelihood seminars.

And there's a whole lot more that makes this website very comprehensive and yet easy to navigate.

As I write this blog, January 31, 2011, the website has 41,043 jobs available.

Now I will leave the rest for you to find out.

But before I give provide the link, just a couple of things that I want I ask of you.

  • Be the first to know every time I publish a new blog by typing in your email address in the Enter your Email Address box  on the upper right side of this article then click Subscribe. Don't worry, your email address will be treated with strict confidentiality.
  • Let me know your feedback by typing your comments in the Comments box. I surely value your ideas and other readers will appreciate it too. And if you have an inquiry i will surely answer the soonest possible time.

So here is the link to my featured OFW, Filipino Job Seekers website.

Mabuhay ang Global Filipino!

No comments:

Do you think China will commute the death sentence of the 3 Filipinos?